In House Programmes
Influence, Ideas and Information Power
A lot of people don't notice that I have three eyes at first... Well, actually I don't, but I do have three "i"s: I run programmes under the three subject headings, 'Influence', 'Ideas' and 'Information'. Whilst there is more to be learned than this, I believe that those who consistently apply what can be learned under these three titles will enjoy career success and life satisfaction far beyond that of most people. 'Influence' is about managing self and managing others; 'Ideas' is about creating more options and alternatives for you and others'; 'Information' is about managing the massive amounts of daily data we all need to master. I'm amazed that lack of results comes down to three common excuses: "I ran out of time..." "I forgot..." and "I misunderstood..." This is why I recommend my time management, memory, and influencing skills programmes to get you started. Once you can manage your time, your memory, and your communication, you can conquer the world!
The Power of Influence Programmes
- Customer Delight
- Quick-Thinking on-the-Spot
- Negotiating Tactics and Techniques
- Developing Peak Professional Performance
The Power of Ideas Programme
Power of Information Programmes
By Special Arrangement or Invitation
- Presentation Skills (videoed small group workshop)
- HARP™ Practitioner Programme - influencing skills accreditation programme
The Certificate in Professional Effectiveness
All of these modules work synergistically to form our 'Certificate in Professional Effectiveness' programme.
We have, after many years of trying to find other organisations to accredit our work without bogging it down in bureaucracy and unnecessary costs, decided to just do it ourselves.
My logic is simple:
- no one knows the programmes better than those who deliver it.
- They have an existing relationship with the participants already, building upon that developing trust though the post-programme accreditation.
- Thus they are in the best position to accurately not only understand the true business needs, but also to assess and coach candidates – usually in situ.
This means that the Certificate is far more likely to impact positively in achieving the organisation’s goals rather than an exercise in paperwork.
If you are interested in the Certificate Programme, individual modules, or in having one of your own staff to deliver the Certificate internally, you can call me personally on my mobile - 0 777 8 221 222, or use my direct email by clicking on this link.